Can be used for a variety of heat and heat transfer system for fire resistance, fire prevention, insulation and friction materials.
High temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity;
Excellent insulation performance, long service life;
With fusion touches aluminum, zinc and other nonferrous metals corrosion;
Has good low and high temperature strength;
Nontoxic, harmless and has no adverse effect on the environment;
Construction easy installation;
Various furnaces, high temperature piping and vessels insulation;
Door, valves, flanges, seals, fire doors and fire curtain menmin curtain materials, high temperature furnace;
Engine and instrument insulation, fireproof cable coating materials, high temperature fireproof material;
Insulation covered with cloth, high temperature expansion joint filler flue liners;
Insurance products in high temperature, flame-resistance, high temperature filters, sound-absorbing replace asbestos and other applications.
1) continuous use temperature up to 1000 ° c, using a temperature of up to 1260 ° c for a short time.
2) has a good resistance to acid and alkali corrosive and fans melt metals such as aluminum and zinc corrosion resistance.
3) high temperature strength and good thermal insulation properties (see physical and chemical indicators).
4) for alkali-free glass-fiber reinforced materials for ceramic fiber cloth, belts, packing and other products, with higher level than fiberglass insulation and high-temperature electrical insulation.
5) nonpoisonous, harmless, odorless.
Note: the ceramic fiber textiles containing about 15% of organic fibers, when used at elevated temperatures for the first time, with the increase of temperature, carbonation of organic fiber products will gradually turn black, and smoke, local fire is possible, this is normal and does not affect the use. As the temperature continues to rise, products will gradually turn white, organic fibers has been completely carbonized, fully ceramic fiber products, such as heat-resistant inorganic materials.